MMDC-25: Catwoman (Batman: Arkham Knight)
"Worse part about this? It looked cheap."
- Catwoman makes light of having a bomb around her neck
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMDC-25: Catwoman from Batman: Arkham Knight. Selina Kyle, also known by her alias Catwoman, was an orphan who learned to survive on Gotham City's streets. She took to thievery to survive, but was determined to do it in her own style. She learned martial arts and trained extensively to perfect her own skills at cat burglary. Her criminal activities are often tempered by a reluctant altruism, making her an inconstant villain and occasional heroine. She steals objects with feline names or motifs. She regularly eludes capture by the Dark Knight, and maintains a complicated, adversarial relationship with Batman that frequently turns flirtatious and occasionally romantic. Over the years, their relationship developed to become increasingly reliable allies.
- Size approximately 31 inches tall [(H)79.1 cm (W)48.4 cm (D)68.2 cm]
- One (1) whip holster with the whip
- One (1) whip holster without the whip
- One (1) pair of arms holding the whip
- One (1) normal left arm
- One (1) right arm holding a diamond
- Three (3) colored diamonds (White, Blue & Red)
- One (1) Riddler's explosive collar
- Two (2) alternate portrait
- Regular version: 1250
Prototype samples shown
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.