Prime 1 Studio is proud to present UPMGV-01: Guyver I from Guyver: The bioboosted armor. Sho Fukamachi is the main protagonist of the anime/manga series. Sho is seventeen years old and a second-year student at Narisawa High School. The Chronos Corporation has secret plans for the world and have biologically engineered employees and soldiers so that they can transform into powerful monsters at will, beings called Zoanoids. A test type Zoanoid, disguised as a normal man, escapes after stealing a bag containing three items Chronos was studying, known as the Guyver units. Chronos soldiers attempt to recover the units from the test-type but he activates a grenade, killing himself and scattering the Guyver units. One of the lost units is discovered by Sho and he accidentally activates the unit and it merges him with biological-armor that increases all his physical abilities and arms him with deadly weaponry. As he is the host for the first Unit activated, he is known as "Guyver I". The 32-inch statue represents Guyver I defeating a Ramotith, one of the Zoanoids developed by Chronos, standing in his way.
UPMGV-01 Statue features:
- Size approximately 32 inches tall [(H)82 cm (W)54 cm (D)49 cm]
- One (1) interchangeable right arms with fist
- One (1) interchangeable right arms with open hand
- One (1) interchangeable left open hand
- One (1) interchangeable left hand fist
- One (1) interchangeable left High-Frequency Sword extended
- One (1) interchangeable left High-Frequency Sword short
Edition Size: 1000
- Prototype samples shown
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.