“A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat on a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1:3 scale MMTDKR-02: Batman from The Dark Knight Rises (Film). Bruce Wayne was the main protagonist of The Dark Knight Trilogy, described as a billionaire environment and military defense developer who witnessed his parent's murder at age 8, and later traveled the world for seven years to seek the means to fight injustice, fear and chaos before returning to Gotham City to become Batman, a bat-masked vigilante hailed as the city's "Dark Knight", who dedicated himself to protecting it from its criminal underworld at night as a means to uphold justice, hope and order. Batman from The Dark Knights Rises (Film) is precisely sculpted with screen accurate detail, capturing Christian Bale as the silent guardian of Gotham City and stands approximately 33 inches tall on a base environment based on the final battle scene. This is a must have statue for all fans of Batman from The Dark Knight Rises!
- Size approximately 33 inches tall [(H)84.2cm (W)44.5cm (D)41.8cm]
- Real Fabric Cape
- Three (3) alternate portrait
- Two (2) interchangeable Right-Arms
- Two (2) interchangeable Right-Hands holding Grapple Gun
- One (1) interchangeable Right-Hand with fist
- Two (2) interchangeable Left-hand
- One (1) alternate exclusive unmasked portrait (In Exclusive version only)
- Edition Size:
Exclusive version: 500
Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.